CIDEON advises and supports companies in optimizing their product development processes - from conception and engineering to manufacturing and service. We stand for:
PDM PLM Process Integration
Use state-of-the-art Product Data Management (PDM) and Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) systems to reduce the complexity of product development processes. PLM specifically involves managing and controlling all product data along the entire lifecycle, from design and production through to sales and servicing.
PDM systems ensure greater efficiency by centrally managing documents such as CAD models, drawings, calculations, office data and associated files such as specifications and test reports, and by making them accessible in a fully traceable and change-proof manner throughout the process. Find out more about the different PDM PLM solutions: Error-free processes combined with end-to-end data consistency promise greater project success. Interfaces may promise maximum flexibility, but routine business remains dominated by challenges:
- Media discontinuities and data inconsistencies due to system diversity / isolated solutions (e.g. CAD, PDM/TDM, SAP, 3DEXPERIENCE)
- Absence of information along the value chain
- Communication gaps between design/development and work preparation/production
- Insufficient automation and process integration (approvals, standardization of specifications, materials, terminologies)
- Insufficient measuring and transparency through the entire company
- Manual and time-consuming BOM processes
Our Added Values
PLM / PDM Applications
Your software solution for a consistent configuration process
CIDEON Conify connects data consistently from the sales as well as the engineering phase to automatically provide PDM-compliant CAD data of the configured product. This creates the basis for the subsequent engineering-to-order and generation of ERP-specific parts lists, work schedules and production processes according to customer requirements, enabling the creation of individual products quickly and according to specifications.
Benefit from, among other things:
- Automation of daily tasks in the processing of configurable products
- Consistent data quality
- Ensuring uniform standards for all process participants
Conify is the ideal combination of CONnection and CONfiguration!