Important information about the licensing rights of your Autodesk software
Does your software comply with all license terms?
As Autodesk is currently conducting audits on licensing law again, we would like to expressly point out to you once more that Autodesk's licensing conditions must always be complied with:
- Only the licensee (= natural or legal person) has the right to use a license.
- The use of a license is always only possible in one "territory".
- If the right of use is to apply to several companies or e.g. enable a parent / subsidiary relationship, ETR must be purchased.
- If the right of use is to extend beyond one "territory" (e.g. EEA, US, APAC), GETR must be purchased.
We have compiled further important information for you:
- Detailed information about the Autodesk License Agreement (EULA) can be found here.